ASSALAMUALAIKUM..http://www.emocutez.com

HTML lessons

Selasa, 17 Julai 2012

GAME IS AN EFFECTIVE LEARNING PROCESS



BECAUSE OF GAME ^^,
Today I want to share some of a statement that the game is an effective learning process. I strongly agree with this statement and according to my lecturer is Dr.Tan Wee Hoe (UPSI) once said to his students that the game is a learning process that is best, sometimes we do not realize that the game often occurs in our environment, our lives, if we recognize it is a very fun because people love the challenge and obtain a successful objective.

through experience I've ever experienced, I want to share a story that is about my brother. He will be sitting for the UPSR this year so I am very worried about his learning in school. His temperament is very like to play games. besides, he is embarking his money to buy his own PSP so he always playing a game.

The interesting part about him is that he is a great one to play game, I lose if playing a game with him. he can also play the game even though he did not understand the instructions on the game because the instructions in  English, but he's still great to play the game. This is because, how the game is of interest to him and that he possessed the skills to play the game. I was impressed with his skills. But I still worry about his studies, I fear the game cause he is preoccupied with his studies. So, one day, I had to hide the PSP from him because i want he focus on his studies.

Unfortunately, my plan was to change the situation of its mid-year examination is declined, until he failed BAHASA MELAYU subjects. I was very shocked and sad. The result is declining when I hide the PSP, so I return the PSP back to him although i feeling disappointed.After that,his trial UPSR examinations. and unexpected results more robust.
Therefore, I think he can learn through playing games.

I got the idea, because he always writing the bad essay in BAHASA MELAYU subject in examination, I asked his to write back and tell whatever story telling about the game that he play with after completing his playing. Therefore, he also can learn how to do the best essay if he always practice with my idea that he must to write back the storytelling which game he played. first the bad essay writing is getting better. I hope he can learn something good when playing a game. keep it up boys!

that's all for now thanks for reading ^ ^

2 ulasan:

  1. This is a fantastic real-life story! I had heard a lot of similar story when I did research in UK. Writing (e.g. your blog posts) about game playing experience is called paratext. Paratext can also be in other media, e.g. Youtube video, Twitter. In fact you are doing this yourself now--to improve your understanding about game design!

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. yes. Dr.Tan i understood what do you mean. i'll try my best to understand more about game design to improve in my studies as a game designer. thanks Dr.Tan for your advise :)

      Padam